Get a Brake Service for Your safety
It‘s obvious that your brakes need servicing if your vehicle doesn't stop as fast as it used to.. But its important to know there are less noticeable warning signs that you should watch for to guarantee your safety when travelling on the road.
The following symptoms mean you need to get your brakes checked:
- Your brake pedal feels different - either spongy, softer or harder
- The brake pedal is low
- feeling like grip is lost during braking
- It feels like your car pulls to the side when braking
- You feel a shudder in your steering wheel when stopping
- There is a squeal sound when you brake
If your vehicle displays any of these danger signs, contact us at Lismore Automotive Service as soon as possible.
Brakes are a critical safety factor in all vehicles; neglecting their service means you are putting your life at risk . Brakes should get an examination at every service and by a qualified specialist.
At Lismore Automotive Service we offer a free 65 Point Vehicle Inspection report with every car service that we perform, and we will advise you if we feel there are any immediate safety concerns . Our written report will also let you know if there are requirements in the near future you should plan for.
As part of this inspection we check over the brake system components including:
- Front Brake Pads/Shoes
- Front Brake Disc Rotors/Drums
- Front Calipers
- Front Brake Hoses/Clips/Springs
- Rear Brake Pads/Shoes
- Rear Brake Disc Rotors/Drums
- Brake Fluid
Call Lismore Automotive Service today for any of your Car Service needs and to claim your free safety check with any car service!
Trading Hours: Open Monday to Friday 8:00 am to 5:00 pm